While our premium models have tremendous appeal, the price commitment may be daunting to some buyers. First time buyers who have never owned a classic sports car before sometimes have concerns about utility, and how much it will actually be driven. Consequently, they prefer to test the waters at a lesser price point. For them, an “Originale” is the most logical choice for an initial purchase, especially since it can be upgraded over time.
The goal of the “Originale” is a simple one. Provide flexibility. We start with a $20K restoration budget, and let you prioritize exactly what part of the process is most important. We’ll help you apportion your budget, align expectations, and get to work. Depending on the starting point, a fully warrantied “Originale” typically falls within the $25-$30K price range targeted by entry level buyers.
- All trim removed, including front and rear bumpers
- Doors, hood and deck lid removed
- Painted in original color
- Sanded and blocked
- Paint then re-assembly
- Stage One wet sanding/buffed
- Interior removed and tub sanitized
- Interior components refurbished, including all original vinyl surfaces
- New standard carpets
- New convertible top
- New Alpine or Vintage Audio stereo/cd/mp3
- Optional leather seating in standard or premium grade
- Refurbish fuel system including gas tank, fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel lines
- Clean / refurbish fuel injection system
- Inspect clutch/automatic transmission and rear end
- Timing belt
- Refurbish radiator
- Tune engine
- Repair/replace leaking seals/gaskets
- Adjust valves if necessary
- Inspect wiring harness and ignition components
Want more info?
Fill out the form below to learn more about this model and we will get in contact with you.